IT’S EASY TO DREAM OF OWNING YOUR OWN BREWERY, BUT WHERE DO YOU BEGIN? THIS BREWERY OPERATIONS MANUAL IS A COMPLETE “TO DO” LIST THAT WILL GUIDE YOU THROUGH THE MAZE OF EVENTS NECESSARY TO OPEN YOUR OWN MICROBREWERY. THIS IS NOT A “HOW I DID IT” STORY; RATHER THE NUTS AND BOLDS STUFF AND INSTRUCTION ON HOW YOU CAN DO IT – WITHOUT SPENDING THE FAMILY FORTUNE!
WITHIN 3 STEPS YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO:
- Save money so less is needed
- Pick the type of location that will save you time and money
- Piece together a brewery for a fraction of the cost of a turn-key system
- Turn a tasting room into a brewery cash cow
- Follow an easy bookkeeping system to track for business in real time
- Utilize a kick-ass business system to run your brewery
WHAT THEY SAY…
“Mr. Hennessy is the bonified inventor of the ‘frankenbrew’ system. Any aspiring brewery owner should purchase this book! The information presented is straight forward and complete. Really! 20 bucks will save you tens of thousands. Even if you choose to buy a ‘turnkey brewhouse’ you’ll still save a ton of money.” –LARRY BLOOM, ZümBier Inc. Illinois
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Tom Hennessy is the owner of Colorado Boy Pub & Brewery. It is his sixth brewpub over the past 20 years. He is the creator of Frankenbrew, a cult classic 1995 video on how to build inexpensive breweries. This book is the result of years in the instruction of many students all over the US on how to startup their own breweries.